We are launching a very exciting Easter giveaway in partnership with many loved, local New Zealand businesses. On the lead up to Easter Sunday, you have the chance to win one of our two bright and beautiful Maka Emali baskets, filled with generous prizes from organisations in the North and South Islands. Each basket is worth over a massive $2,900!
One of you lucky lot could win a selection of these amazing prizes:
1) Body Scrubs, Lotions, Cleansers, Soaps and Moisturisers (LUSH)
2) Helicopter ride for two over The Remarkables in Queenstown (Totally Tourism)
3) Rent a Tesla for a day (My Car Your Rental)
4) Full Day Premium Wine Tasting tour of Waiheke Island for two (Enjoi)
5) Star Gazing in Tekapo for two (Tekapo Springs)
6) Hot Pools for two (Tekapo Springs)
7) Overnight cruise of The Bay of Islands (The Rock Adventure Cruise)
8) Three-day Campervan Hire (Britz)
9) $150 voucher (Vivo Salon)
10) Gondola and Luge rides for a family of five (Skyline Queenstown)
11) Gondola and Luge rides for a family of five (Skyline Rotorua)
12) A family tubing pass (Snow Planet)
13) Two nights for two people in a private ensuite (YHA Hostels)
14) Mt John Night Observatory Tour (Earth & Sky)
15) A Half-Day Tour of Hawkes Bay for two (Your Tour)
16) One pack of Eisch Wine Glasses (Glengarry Jervois)
17) Day trip for two to Piha (Trippy)
18) Mini Group Pass (Hamner Springs)
19) Easter Cookie Boxes (Cookie Time)
20) $100 voucher (Onceit)
21) Jewellery (Pinch and Fold)
22) Two cases of cola (Karma Cola)
23) Milford Sound Cruise (Go Orange)
24) Six-month subscription of Australian’s Women’s Weekly (Bauer Media)
25) Easter gifts (Iko Iko)
26) $60 voucher (Interflora)
27) $50 voucher (Skydive Auckland)
28) Coffee (Flight Coffee)
What you need to do to enter:
We are running the contest on both our Facebook and Instagram accounts. On Facebook, you simply need to “Like” our page and share this post to enter. On Instagram, you need to “Follow” our account and then tag the handle of your friends or family in the comments below the post for a chance to win. Find our social media accounts here:
The giveaway launches at 1.00pm on 02 March 2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 01 April 2018. Make sure you familiarise yourself with out T’s & C’s below before entering.
Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the Easter Basket Social Media Giveaway advertised by ChildFund New Zealand on its Facebook and Instagram pages and/or other Social Media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these terms.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is ChildFund New Zealand Ltd (“ChildFund NZ”). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with Facebook, Instagram, and/or any other social media channels. Facebook, Instagram and/or other social media channels are released from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
3. This Competition is open to residents of New Zealand only and is not open to employees of ChildFund New Zealand or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
4. This Competition is only open to individuals that are 18 years of age or over.
5. There will be two winners in total. One person will win an Easter basket via entering on Facebook and another person will win via entering on Instagram. Each basket will contain a selection of the above prizes and each basket will be worth over $2,000. Allocation of prizes to basket is controlled by ChildFund New Zealand.
6. Entrants must adhere to the following instructions to enter the Competition.
Entry instructions and competition details:
- To be eligible for the Competition, entrants must “Like” and “Share” the Competition post between 1:00pm NZDT on 2 March and 23:59 NZDT on 28 March, 2018.
- All entrants must “Follow” ChildFund New Zealand’s Facebook page to be eligible to win the Competition.
- Any entries after 23:59 NZDT on 28 March 2018 will not be included in the Competition. There are no exceptions.
- A winner will be selected by random draw of all entrants and announced on ChildFund New Zealand’s Facebook page on Monday 02 April 2018. The winning entrant will also be notified by direct message on Facebook Messenger the week following 02 April 2018.
- The winning entrant will be required to provide full address details in order for the Competition prize (as specified on the ChildFund New Zealand Facebook Competition post) to be delivered. In the event that the winning entrant does not reply with their full address details by 13 April 2018 at 16:00 NZDT, another entrant will be drawn at random and informed by direct message on Facebook Messenger by 13 April 2018 at 16:30 NZDT.
- To be eligible for the Competition, entrants must “Like” and “Comment” with another user’s handle on the Competition post between 09:00 NZDT on 2 March and 23:59 NZDT on 28 March, 2018.
- For each valid user handle included on the entrant’s comment, another entry will be included in the competition. There are no limits to the number of times a person can be entered into the competition.
- All entrants must “Follow” ChildFund New Zealand’s Instagram page to be eligible to win the Competition.
- Any entries after 23:59 NZDT on 28 March, 2018 will not be included in the Competition. There are no exceptions.
- A winner will be selected by random draw of all entrants and announced on ChildFund NZ’s Instagram page on Monday, 2 April, 2018. The winning entrant will also be notified by direct message on Instagram the week following 2 April, 2018.
- The winning entrant will be required to provide full address details in order for the Competition prize (as specified on the ChildFund New Zealand Instagram Competition post) to be delivered. In the event that the winning entrant does not reply with their full address details by 13 April 2018 at 16:00 NZDT, another entrant will be drawn at random and informed by direct message on Instagram by 13 April 2018 at 16:30 NZDT.
- ChildFund New Zealand is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- ChildFund New Zealand accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Competition post).
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. ChildFund New Zealand takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed in the post.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by ChildFund New Zealand and other interested media outlets, and for ChildFund New Zealand to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on ChildFund New Zealand’s website, direct mail, social media channels and public relations.
- The decisions of ChildFund New Zealand on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. ChildFund New Zealand reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. ChildFund New Zealand reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, ChildFund New Zealand excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.