Welcome to the ChildFund New Zealand family. Your support makes it possible for us to improve the lives of vulnerable children and youth around the world.
How does it all work?
- We start with the selection of a community in poverty stricken areas, followed by the identification of local partners. We then select children and households in the designated communities to participate in our programmes.
- We then create a roadmap, identify funding needs and partner with institutions, child and community sponsors, and donors (like you), who want their support to be used in the best possible way.
- Each year, we create annual plans and measure our performance against those plans. We then share the results with our donors in our annual report.
- From time to time, things come up that might change the plan – disasters, etc. this means we might need additional funding to help bring the community progress back on track.
- In about 15 years, we are able to graduate from the community and move to a new area that needs our help.
ChildFund New Zealand